Alabama by RV with Cruise America
14 Nights From €1259 (Per Person Four Sharing)
Fly Drive Holidays
How about taking the long-awaited RV road trip you’ve always dreamed of and discover the culture, Southern cuisine and hospitality of Alabama and the Deep South at your own pace?
One of the great joys of a RV (recreational vehicle) holiday is that you really can have the freedom of the open road and can come and go as you please, stopping for as long or as short a time as you like in each location.
Discover a huge variety of experiences in Alabama all from the comforts of your home on wheels.
RV Package based on 4 sharing
• Return flights from Dublin to Nashville / New Orleans to Dublin
• Overnight hotel stay on arrival in Nashville
• 13 nights Motor Home Rental C30 (sleeps up to 7)
• Motorhome insurance
• Unlimited miles
• Kitchen + vehicle equipment
• Personal equipment
• Generator usage
• Checked bags
• All airport taxes
• 24/7 emergency number throughout your stay
• Note: a one way fee may apply locally for picking up RV in one city and dropping off in another. Ask our experts for more information.
Packages for other party sizes also available, every trip can be tailor-made to suit your requirements and budget.
Contact us now to create your perfect road trip!
To find out more and book this amazing driving trip, Please click green enquire button below and we will have someone back to you within 24 hours
• Enjoy a night in Nashville, America’s favourite music city before heading off in your RV to explore the best the Deep South has to offer
• Experience Muscle Shoals – The hit recording Capital of the World
• Follow the famous Civil Rights Trail including Birmingham, Selma and Montgomery
• Visit The Courthouse of “To Kill a Mocking Bird” in Monroeville
• Explore the Great outdoors at Lookout Mountain Parkway America’s most colourful 100mile scenic drive with waterfalls, canyons, scenic brow vistas, unique towns and villages and national parks along the way.
• Visit The high-tech Rocket City of Huntsville to visit the U.S. Space & Rocket Center and its part in the race to the Moon before dropping your home on wheels in Nashville.
• Stop and enjoy the Southern hospitality that awaits you on your road trip along with the BBQ’s washed down by bottomless iced tea. Each meal is a celebration, each town has a story to tell, and each stop is unique.
• Visit White Sand beaches of Gulf Shores and wind down before heading to New Orleans for your flight home
To find out more and book this amazing drive, Please click green enquire button below and we will have someone back to you within 24 hours
When it comes to planning out how to reach your destination, Platinum Travel have all the air travel expertise to help you get the best route to your final location.
As a licensed and bonded Travel Agent we have access to negotiated contract and wholesale fares with airlines worldwide. Our Travel Concierge team members will help you with the best connections and airlines to suit your own personal requirements.
For many destinations a number of flights may be required and sometimes it will include arriving into one airport and leaving from another. We will ensure you have the best combination of flights to do this and make sure you cover the necessary MCT (minimum connecting time) so that you have the best opportunity of a smooth and easy journey.
Several airlines have introduced many ancillary charges such as seat assignments, checked bags, priority boarding etc. Platinum Travel will look after these for you and book you at the best available bundle package at the best price. Upgraded airline fares, lounge access & Fasttrack are also available and again Platinum Travel know how to avail of the best value for these extras.
Platinum Travel are a fully licensed and bonded travel agent so you have a lot more protection with us than with the internet (airlines are not bonded).